Motorsport rated uniballs for Ferrari's from F355 series onwards.
Function and design of uniballs is similar to those of ball joints, but in contrast to the rubber bushings, they transmit very high dynamic forces with no restoring torque, so they are preffered over rubber bushings in all high end motorsport applications.
OEM soft rubber bushings due to its construction, provide excellent comfort and minimal NVH, but poor feedback from the chassis which is crucial on the track and for any performance driving. Replacing OEM rubber bushings with this high quality, custom made uniballs, will sharpen up the handling and chassis feedback, providing more direct and connected feeling.
FERRARI - F335-488, Enzo, SF90, Tributo - Front suspension strut uniball
- Unmatched handling precision.
- CNC machined housing.
- The only uniballs on the market made of CrMo and PET-GL material for unmatched durability, friction free movement and ultiamte precision.
- Heat treated interior cross axis joint.
- Self lubricating design with interior grease.
- Rubber seals for weather proof use.
- Long life span.
- Maintenance free.
- Sold as a set (2 uniballs for both front suspension struts).
- Laser engraved GMS logo.
- Fits Ferrari (check item description).