GMS SLR BBK improves braking power due to the bigger diameter disc (330mm x 28mm front and 302 x 22mm rear) and thick rotor core. Increased rotor diameter requires less pedal force for the same amount of torque applied to the wheels, meaning less heat and better modulation, while thick rotor cor provides superior heat management. Discs are J-hook grooved, providing extreme de-dusting capabilities and not prone to cracking like drilled discs. Discs inner venting vanes are directional, providing supreme heat dissipation. Discs are also fully floating, which means that the they are not directly connected with the disc bells, instead they slide within the bobbin grooves, making them capable of withstanding extreme thermal expansion without getting warped. Front and rear disc sizes are carefully sized to transfer brake bias from a very conservative 64/36 to a bit more rearward biased, performance orientated spec, making the car more agile and controllable during the braking. Discs sizes allow you to still fit 17'' wheels. We also didn't forget about the weight. Even though there is a significant difference in size and braking performance, yet the weight is increased only for 1650g over OEM system. Lifespan of OEM rotors, especially for track use is very limited. By having GMS SLR BBK rotors available as a replacement part and considering increased lifespan, the cost of brake overhaul is somewhat split compared to the costs of replacing OEM rotors.
This kit includes:
- 1x GMS SLR BBK fully floating bobbin system front left disc 330mm x 28mm
- 1x GMS SLR BBK fully floating bobbin system front right disc 330mm x 28mm
- 1x GMS SLR BBK fully floating bobbin system rear left disc 320mm x 22mm
- 1x GMS SLR BBK fully floating bobbin system rear right disc 320mm x 22mm
- 1x GMS SLR BBK mounting hardware (2x front adapter, 2x rear adapter, extened SS hoses)
If you are looking for the ultimate brake upgrade system on the market available for your 4C, look no further.
This system fits to OEM brake calipers!
ALFA ROMEO - 4C - SLR BBK (330mm / 320mm Big Brake Kit)
- Fully floating system with bobbins
- J-hook slots for optimal de-dusting capabilities
- Directional cooling vanes for optimal heat dissipation
- Extreme heat withstanding capabilities
- Warping resistant
- 17'' wheels / rims compatible
- Improved brake bias
- Improved modulation
- CNC machined T6-6061 aluminum adapters and hubs
- Plug and play
- Replacable brake disc rings for lesser maintenance costs
- Laser engraved GMS logo
- Fits all Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and Spider models